Hello and welcome to Pretty Paper Studio’s First Birthday blog hop! PPS has turned ONE and we are SO excited and elated that we wanted to share our happiness with you, though an inspiring blog hop. So how does this blog hop work?
- All of us in the creative team are choosing ONE favorite project of a fellow CT member for you to find inspiration from.
- Hop from one blog to the next to see which project each of us have chosen.
- Once you have finished hopping, make ONE Scrapbook Page/Card/Altered Project inspired by one of the six chosen ones. You will have to tell us which project you chose as inspiration.
- Submit your project in our Facebook Album named PPS ‘PPS 1st Birthday Blog Hop’ by April 15, 2013
- Make sure your project is new and was made after this blog hop went love.
- You can participate in this challenge only once.
- Follow us on Blogger, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Like us onFacebook. (If you do not have an account on any of these social media platforms, it is okay. You can follow us where ever you are.)
I chose one of the layouts from my favorite scrapbooker Donna. I must say it was really difficult to chose one layout from all the mind-blowing layouts she has made for PPS so far.. She is that good!
Nevertheless, I finally narrowed down to this one..
You can find more on the layout HERE..
I loved how aesthetically she has placed on the elements in the layout.. the hand drawn background with pencil colors… the placement of the photographs.. everything seems just PERFECT! Anyhoo.. Here’s the blog hop order
Make sure you visit all of them and leave some love ya? Enjoy the hop and don’t forget to leave a comment here as well. This counts as one of the stops on the hop. 🙂 Love, PPS Team